[Discuss] [Position-available] System Engineer position available

 Clovr Media <http://www.clovrmedia.com> is an emerging company poised to
capitalize on a large and underserved market.  We're looking for a well
rounded motivated Systems Engineer who will be responsible for performing
system operational engineering for the Clovr platform across the US.  We
want someone who likes to own their responsibilities and thrives on making
things run better. This is a full-time position working onsite (because we
are a collaborative team and love working together) at our downtown location
in the Boston Innovation District walking distance from South Station. We
want to talk to you if you have:

?   Experience with Linux operating systems

?   Experience with supporting environments running MySql, Tomcat and
Java/J2EE based applications

?   5+ years of System Engineering experience working with high scalability
web applications with scripting and automation skills.  Experience with
automation tools like Chef, Puppet or Control Tier would be great.

?   Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills and a desire
to support all aspects of the production environment.  Would love you to
have experience supporting a cloud based infrastructure also.

Pay range is 80-100K with equity.  Interested candidates should contact Anne
Tobin, HR Consultant.  Email: atobin at clovrmedia.com, Phone: 978.500.5629.
 Great opportunity, people and technology.  Come talk to us!

--
Anne Tobin
HR Consultant