[Discuss] TrueCrypt with SSD

Hey All,

I bought my boss a really awesome computer and specifically wanted to use an
SSD for the many benefits (sound, speed, power consumption).

Before encrypting the drive using trusty TrueCrypt I did a little googling.
 I found that full disk encryption significantly decreases performance.  I
also found on TrueCrypt's website a statement telling users who have wear
leveling drives (using TRIM) that TC should not be used.  TC claimed that
their program could not be guaranteed to work properly.

Has anyone had any experience with this?  Thoughts?

-chris