[Discuss] TrueCrypt with SSD

> From: discuss-bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org [mailto:discuss-
> bounces+blu=nedharvey.com at blu.org] On Behalf Of Scott Ehrlich
>
> It has become clearer that sensitive data should reside on company
> servers and only accessible via a VPN connection.

Respectable.  This is a trade-off between security and accessibility.

I know I have users who use dropbox (or similar) because at local disk
access speeds, plus the benefit of remaining productive in the absence of an
internet connection..  Versus VPN speeds across the globe from China...
Those users would be very upset if the VPN was the only option.

But it's respectable.  A trade-off.  One solution doesn't fit everyone in
every situation.