[Discuss] Creating a Wiki server

I'm fairly knowledgeable at MediaWiki, so if you have some questions feel
free to ask.

When I setup the wiki for our group at Harvard, I even tweaked it so that
you could use the wiki as a back-end to publish pages to a public website.
 You can also set it up to create PDF books - which is great for
documentation.  For products with different models or version releases, you
can maintain the documentation for each version.  Things like theming the
site, filling the Help namespace, bulk loading images and documents and
setting up wiki bots can help make a project successful.

Greg Rundlett
my public PGP key<http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x5E07A26B877CEBF6>