[Discuss] Verizon home "business" ?

We've been considering getting Verizon FiOS, mostly because  my  wife
Shelley would like to use their TV service. We're doing things on our
RCN cable such as hosting a few web sites for friends and small orgs,
and  Verizon  says this can only be done via a "business" plan.  That
would be doable, but we haven't been able to make  sense  of  getting
that (min: $99.95/month) plus TV.  It seems that the basic TV service
for a business plan could cost hundreds of dollars per month,  though
we're not at all sure we understand their pricing.

Does anyone here have experience with this, and know what magic words
we need to know to get a reasonable price without all the zillions of
extra channels that we'd rather not pay for?

(I've been wondering whether it'd be cheaper to stick  with  RCN  for
Internet, and get only TV from Verizon.  ;-)

--
Give someone a program, frustrate them for a day.
Teach someone to program, frustrate them for a lifetime.