[Discuss] [Position-available] Linux Admin II position in Boston, MA

Good morning.

I have an opening in Boston, MA for a Linux Administrator with RH experience.  This is a mid-level role for a professional looking to work for a company with a great corporate culture.  EnerNOC is a green energy company located 5 minutes from South Station and 15 minutes from North Station.  We are almost entirely virtualized and growing rapidly!

If you are interested in learning more about this amazing opportunity then please click on the following link: http://hiring.accolo.com/job.htm?id=276682081 .  If you would like to speak with me in greater detail, then I can be contacted via email at mcucinelli at enernoc.com or my direct line 617-535-7337.

We offer competitive wages, bonuses, and excellent benefit packages!  I look forward to hearing from you!

Respectfully yours,

Mark

Mark P. Cucinelli - Senior Technical Recruiter
EnerNOC | 101 Federal Street, Suite 1100 | Boston, MA 02110
o: 617.535.7337 | f: 617.224.9910
mcucinelli at enernoc.com | www.enernoc.com
EnerNOC - get more from energy

This email and any information disclosed in connection herewith, whether written or oral, is the property of EnerNOC, Inc. and is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
This email may contain information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure.
Distributing or copying any information contained in this email to anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.