[Discuss] Discuss Digest, Vol 5, Issue 7

It is the patent CLAIM, not the abstract, that defines the scope of a
patent's "exclusive right."  So, we should look at the claim language
(normally numbered at the end of a patent document) to determine the
scope.  Each and every claim limitation must be read or found on a
device/method to infringe.

HYC