[Discuss] Thumbs Up To Ben

Thanks Ben.  I usually use this list to read and I rarely comment but
figured I should give a thumbs up to Ben's comment.  Too much time on many
of these Linux mailing lists is complaining about competitors and not enough
on the actual mailing list subject.  I am not saying this is true about
everyone but I ask what kind of productivity/innovation would we have if a
large group of these FUD spreaders would refocus their time on something
other than complaining about competitor products/idealogy?

Adam