[Discuss] Recommendations for IPv6?

The system wouldn't be a production server at all; it would be strictly
for testing IPv6. If there's some breakage, that's not an issue, as the
whole point of the thing is to gain some early experience with IPv6,
so I can play around with it and get my head around it.

I'm assuming that at some point in the future, we'll have to begin
deploying IPv6, and I'd like to have some in-depth hands-on experience
with it prior to that time.

A hybrid system might make sense if I were deploying a production
server, but at this point I'm not doing that. I can always experiment with
a hybrid server at a later date, after I've worked with the IPv6-only server
for a while.

Or are you saying it would be easier to learn IPv6 if I start with a
hybrid system?

GnuPG KeyID: 0xD5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99