[Discuss] Econonomic contribution

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 11:08 AM, Richard Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com> wrote:
> You're weaseling. ?The facts are that both had ideas and both found ways to bring them to fruition. ?The end.

That's hardly fair - to Mark, to the discussion, or to Jobs and
Ritchie.  I had an idea and found a way to bring it to fruition.  By
your standard this makes me the equal of industry giants.  (It was
chicken soup, and I've got to be honest - it was damn good, even given
that chicken soup by its nature has an upper limit on "delicious".)
It's still fair, and can be productive, to compare two people and ask
which made a greater contribution to humanity.

-Dan