[Discuss] VMWare Player question

My work laptop is an old IBM Thinkpad T60 and I can only run VMWare
Player 3. VMWare Player will not install on this ancient artifact.
However, we have a 64-bit guest VM we cloned from our ESX server for the
purpose of giving to clients from a course we are presenting.
First, does anyone know if VMWare Player 4 will support a 64-bit guest
on a 32-bit laptop.
Second, if the laptop has a 64-bit CPU, but a 32-bit OS (Windows XP).
I'm not so concerned with my old laptop, but with the attendees, and I
can't check them for a while.

We have a few Windows 7 64-bit laptops in the office that should work
fine, but not all the attendees have 64-bit laptops, but we are all
scheduled for brand new laptops within the next few months. There are a
few tweaks I have to make on the VM clones, and hopefully I can do this
on a coworkers laptop.

A related question that I'll probably get answered a bit later.
We have Oracle XE configured on these cloned VMs. One coworker things
that we have to reinstall Oracle. I'd like to be able to retain the data
(schemas, roles, and table spaces).

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix