[Discuss] OT: 8mm to dvd

Sorry, I just reread their web page. Turns out I misremembered some of
the details. They *don't* actually do frame-by-frame scanning.

Found another place that does frame-by-frame scanning:

    http://www.filmtransfer.com

They charge 25c/foot == 12.50 per 50-foot reel; half the cost of the
other place I mentioned. Or 18c/foot for if you don't need frame-by-frame
scanning, to go straight to DVD or Bluray instead of to hard drive.
This cost is just for the scanning, just like the other company; the DVD
or hard drive media is an additional cost.

OLD GnuPG KeyID: D5C7B5D9 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
OLD GnuPG FP: 72 FB 39 4F 3C 3B D6 5B E0 C8 5A 6E F1 2C BE 99
2011 GnuPG KeyID: 32A492D8 / Email: abreauj at gmail.com
2011 GnuPG FP: