[Discuss] Virtual hosting provider (me too)

My domain is hosted starting at an old friends ISP.  He has sold out but
they have grandfathered me in so I have kind of a 'brother-in-law' price.

So if there are some local ISPs talk with them about setting up there
if they have virtual domains.

I like local ISPs (and local vendors of just about any kind).  They keep
the money locally and support the local community.  But they still must
compete with larger companies.  My old friend with the ISP used to keep
a logged on computer at home.  If you called support in the middle of the
night, it might take him 2 or 3 minutes to get online and wakeup enough
to use a keyboard, but you got the guy that was VERY INTERESTED in
your problem.  Because it was his problem, his company, and you were
an important customer... oops, sorry about the flag waving and the Sousa
march that just started in the background, but you get the drift.