[Discuss] Virtual hosting provider (me too)

On Fri Oct 28 14:28:13 2011, Jack Coats wrote:
> My old friend with the ISP used to keep
> a logged on computer at home.  If you called support in the middle of the
> night, it might take him 2 or 3 minutes to get online and wakeup enough
> to use a keyboard, but you got the guy that was VERY INTERESTED in
> your problem.

I can't help but reminisce back to when I was 15, had a BBS and did the
same thing.  Once my folks caught on that I was spending most of the
night chatting with users or trying to find sites with open lines to
download new software, rather than sleeping, my second phone line was
cut off pretty quick.

Ian