[Discuss] Two Compaq ProLiant Servers free for the taking

I'm going to give BLU members a little head start before I put these on
Craigslist.

I have two Compaq ProLiant DL360 servers that I am giving away.

These are rack mount units, intended for server rooms.

1. single processor, 128 MB RAM, no drives. Boots OK with a
   borrowed drive.

2. Dual processor, 256 MB RAM, two Ultra SCSI 68 pin drives in
   "hot swap" trays. I stole one from the first machine to put
   in a RAID1 array. Boots OK but Ubuntu install errored out
   while trying to write to rd0.

Caveats:

* These are server machines, not suitable for home use. They
  are LOUD. They are intended for rack mounting.

* I have the Compaq setup CD that you'll need to reconfigure
  the RAID or alter the disk layout. It comes _with_ the
  machines.

* Pickup in Sharon, first come first served.

Bill Horne
781-784-7287