[Discuss] LVM Snapshot Wrapup

Well, I know it was in ubuntu 6 weeks ago.  Don't know how long it's been
there, but I'd say the Oct 29 date of the article above is somewhat
misleading.  That - or -

Take it as given that btrfs is still officially being called "not ready for
production," it's just like google calling everything they do "beta."  It
just stays that way for years with google, and everyone gets used to it.  So
maybe "released outside of dev builds" is sort of a misleading phrase,
because it's been deployed and distributed despite its unofficial status.