[Discuss] SSR2000

Looking for some feedback from current (or previous) administrators of
SSR2000?s?

I maintain one and as a department we are looking to replace it,
finally, since it?s about 7~9 years past its shelf-life.
We use it to as our internal gateway router and it interconnects 4 LANs
to our ?primary? LAN and each other, etc, all via fiber?

Would you buy or build?
And would you change anything about the path you picked when replacing
your SSR2000?

Thanks

--
-Maurice Pelletier
Child Development Services - Cumberland County

www.cds-cumberland.org

"Linux -- it's not just for breakfast anymore..."
-Moe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. Thank you.