[Discuss] to Ubuntu or not to Ubuntu

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:04 PM, Tom Metro <tmetro-blu at vl.com> wrote:

> The question I'd put to the community is: If you have been using Ubuntu
> since 10.4 or earlier, and you've upgraded or are planning to, what
> option did you take?

I'm still running Ubuntu 10.4 (home and work) because it's a LTS (long term
support) release.  I've been wanting to upgrade on at least the personal
side (just too busy) but now I'm seriously doubting how it can be worth it.
 All the complaints I've been hearing are eerily similar to the horror-show
that I personally experienced with the KDE 4 upgrade.