[Discuss] Competition of broadband

On Dec 4, 2011, at 11:00 AM, Ben Eisenbraun wrote:

> My understanding of the spat between Curtatone and Verizon is that it stems
> from his opposition to Verizon's desire to negotiate video franchises on the
> state and not city level. Verizon keeps pushing legislation on this issue,
> e.g:

Verizon keeps pushing this legislation because Comcast continues to abuse the existing legislation to maintain its monopolies in much of the Commonwealth.  Can't have it both ways, guys.

Regarding the "wholly owned subsidiary" comment, allow me to explain the concept of hyperbole:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperbole

--Rich P.