[Discuss] Backing up LVM partitions using snapshots

I'll take the blame for not explaining it well. You aren't getting what I'm saying. The idea of "incremental" is dead. you look at your volume as a catalog of blocks. You create a storage system of compressed blocks and create a system for storing block lists. Even after so called incremental backup, you still have a full backup.