[Discuss] [Position-available] Systems Engineer - Linux OS - support MySQL, Tomcat & Java/J2EE based applications - Linkable Networks, Boston (South Station)

Linkable Networks is a digital media company that bridges the gap between
consumer purchases and advertising by enabling brands to link product
discounts and special offers directly to consumers? existing credit/debit
cards via Linkable Networks? gateway to financial institutions.  We?re
building a ground breaking, highly disruptive platform from the ground up
using the latest tools and technologies, deployed entirely in the cloud.
This is a golden opportunity to work with a very experienced technical
team, own important deliverables and positively impact our success. *
*

Unlike many start-ups,* Linkable Networks is NOT a software sweatshop - our
Development team is comprised of Senior Engineers; they are super sharp,
kind and cohesive and they enjoy a balanced work/home life. * Info
regarding our technology stack and development approach (we are passionate
agile sprinters) follows below my signature...

We?re seeking a well-rounded, motivated *Systems Engineer* who will be
responsible for performing system operational engineering for the Linkable
Networks software platform across the US.

Our team has years of real world experience in many areas of high user,
highly available Web 2.0 applications.  We pride ourselves on cooperative
teamwork and mentorship so that each team member is productive and has a
great opportunity to accelerate their career. We look for people who like
to own their responsibilities and continuously strive to make things run
better.  We offer a collaborative, intellectually stimulating environment
and use the latest tools and technologies.  If you have the following skill
set we would like to talk to you:

   - Knowledge of and experience with Linux operating systems
   - Experience with supporting environments running MySQL, Tomcat and
   Java/J2EE based applications
   - 5 years of System Engineering experience working with high scalability
   web applications
   - Demonstrated strong analytical and problem solving skills
   - Experience supporting production environments and compliance with SLA
   - Desire to support all aspects of the production environment

The idea candidates will also have:

   - Experience supporting cloud based infrastructure
   - Strong scripting and automation skills
   -  Experience with automation tools like Chef, Puppet or Control Tier.

*This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a company creating a new
market of Card Linked Offers bringing an unparalleled level of convenience
to consumers.  ** Feel free to call with questions - interested applicants
- please submit resume to *coolgigs at linkablenetworks.com

* *

**

*Compensation & Benefits* Compensation is very competitive!  Our Engineers
also receive a full complement of benefits including stock options, 3 weeks
of vacation, BCBS HMO, Delta Dental, 401k, flexible spending (commuting
expenses), STD/LTD etc.

* *

Thanks,

Sally

*Our technology stack*

Linkable Networks is building a first of its kind platform to power an
entirely new class of loyalty solutions. Our systems integrate with the
nation?s largest banks and advertising networks. Our platform employs
staged event driven architectures, distributed batch processing, coherent
distributed caching and database sharding to achieve the scalability
necessary to meet the demands of the millions of users.  Were firmly
committed to building on the most current open source frameworks and
pushing our engineers to the leading edge as we face the challenges that
come with success.

We're an accomplished agile team that successfully delivers on each of our
sprints; this demands that every engineer own our process and continually
works to make it better. Were looking for all-star engineers with a proven
track record of designing and delivering Internet scale solutions to join
our team.

**

* *

*SALLY PELLICCIA**
**Contract Technical Recruiter | Linkable Networks**
*

(p) 617.986.5224 | (c) 617.876.6250
268 Summer St | Suite 501 | Boston, MA 02210

www.linkablenetworks.com

The information contained in this communication and any attachments is for
the intended recipient(s) only and may contain confidential, proprietary,
legally protected or privileged information of Linkable Networks, Inc.  If
you are not the intended recipient(s), please notify the sender at once and
delete all copies of this communication and any attachments.  Any
unauthorized use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, copying or
disclosure of the information in this communication and any attachments is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  For those recipients under
contract with Linkable Networks, Inc., the information in this
communication and any attachments is subject to the terms and conditions of
any applicable contracts or agreements.