[Discuss] Full disk encryption

Perhaps the use of the word "NEVER" is too strong or misleading.  From
personal experience I can say that given the performance decrease using
TrueCrypt on an SSD drive "I would never encrypt an SSD drive using
TrueCrypt."  I haven't tried BitLocker on an SSD drive yet.

You have really proven your point Ed!

Chris

--
Chris O'Connell