[Discuss] Least worst Internet Service Provider in Somerville

On 01/11/2012 07:39 AM, Gordon Marx wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 7:33 AM, Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org
> <mailto:gaf at blu.org>> wrote:
>
>     On 01/11/2012 07:20 AM, Glenn Hoffman wrote:
>     > Some neighbors of mine are looking for the least worst ISP in
>     Somerville. I use Speakeasy, which would not be appropriate for
>     them. Any thoughts?
>     If you are thiking of broadband, you have RCN, Comcast, and Verizon
>     FIOS.
>

> There is no FIOS in Somerville.
>
> I use RCN and have no complaints.
>
> Gordon
I stand corrected about FIOS. I had been under the impression that it
was available.
BTW: I have RCN business in the office, but sometimes Regus
(http://www.regus.com/locations/US/MA/Newton/MassachusettsBostonNewton.htm)
does not pay the bill on time and we get cut off. The reason is
complicated because Regus accounts payable is in Manilla :-)
But part of the problem is with RCN's billing system.

--
Jerry Feldman <gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix