[Discuss] 4-Bay NAS

In my robot, I used an Intel D510M0 Atom Mini-ITX motherboard, it has gig
ethernet and 64 bit/dual core cpu. (You'd probably need to pick up a SATA
card for more drives.) It was less than $80!! A case with power supply,
these days, is about $60. RAM is probably $20. So DIY "NAS" box would cost
about $160 total for the base. Most Linux distros come, out of the box,
with all the features of any NAS package you'd buy.

This is what I'm eventually going to do.