[Discuss] [Position-available] 2 C/C++ Linux jobs

Hi,

I have 2 positions I was hoping I could post with BLU.     My contact
info is below.  Thank you for your help

Niles Dion

Eliassen Group
30 Audubon Rd, Wakefield, MA 01880
D: 781.205.8108  T: 800.354.2773 I  781.246.1600
F: 781-213-8108
www.eliassen.com <http://www.eliassen.com/>

1) WESTFORD

C++ Linux generalist needed

Required Experience:

* Very strong C++ experience working at the application layer of Linux

* Real-time application experience

* Previous experience with storage, file systems, performance,
configuration, optimization, networking protocols, etc.

 POSITION IS NOT for someone who has done drivers, kernel work, hardware
or operating Piece, NOT gui stuff.

Consultant will be finding and fixing bugs with their product.  Their
product is a video surveillance system.  It's like TiVo on steroids.
It's a Network video recorder that has a very tight performance response
time.   They build the application on Dell boxes.

2) WAKEFIELD (They will be flexible to avoid any traffic)

Our client has an immediate need for a Sr. Linux C/C++ Software
Engineer.

Responsibilities include:

*           Build all of the Linux Operating System Images for computers
in company products

*           Port and enhance Linux device drivers.

*           Participate in feature enhancements in existing scanner
software.

*           Support OS and Driver builds on the SX computers.

Qualifications:

*           Twelve plus years experience with Linux Kernels including
customized kernel builds on various servers, bootable OS images

*           Solid experience configuring various device drivers for
variants on hardware components, such as Infiniband, Ethernet, hard
drives, etc.

*           Ten plus years Linux Device Driver Development.

*           Twelve plus years experience with C/C++.

*           Three years experience with various Linux shell scripts.

*           Experience with Linux USB and Linux touch screen drivers a
plus.

*           Experience in designing multi-process/multi-threaded
applications a plus.

*           Experience designing system software architectures,
including systems with multiple computers and computers with multiple
processors a plus.

*           BSCS or equivalent