[Discuss] N40L on sale for $179.99 at PC Connection Express

Mark Komarinski wrote:
> Given the discussion on the N40L earlier, I thought this would be of
> interest:
> http://www.pcconnectionexpress.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=13371257&cac=Result

$180 - ~$120 value of the 2 TB drive = $60. Hard to beat that for what's
included. Likely below cost.

Not marked as refurbished, either.

Though I see it says it comes with no OS. I thought these were always
sold with Windows Home Server installed. Are these units with obsolete
versions of WHS that have had the OS wiped by HP so they can avoid the
license fee?

markw at mohawksoft.com wrote:
> It must have been a mistake because the link no longer works...

Ack. It showed correctly earlier today.

Anyone succeed in ordering?

 -Tom

--