[Discuss] Raspberry Pi launch imminent

if you want to DL your distro of choice before the R.Pi store goes
live, you can find most of them at http://elinux.org/R-Pi_Hub ... it
appears Fedora F14 remix will ship with it if you buy the pre-loaded
SD card with it...

They are printing 10,000 of these in the first batch, and if I was a
betting man, I would say they will be sold out in a day if their
servers can handle it*... at which point you will be able to buy them
for 50 or 100 bucks on eBay, I would expect...

* which I doubt... much of their site is down again today.