[Discuss] XBMC

Rich,

just out of curiosity, what requirements do you have that causes you to say
"Windows 7 because I still have yet to see a Linux desktop that I would
choose to use over it". Is it an app/program requirement? Interface
requirement? familiarity? This is not an attempt to start any flame war or
anything, I'm just interested in other peoples Desktop UI needs ..

Richard