[Discuss] Slackware

There is barely any package management in Slackware.  A very basic set of tools to install, remove, or upgrade packages.  No database, just a few directories with file lists for installed, removed, and upgraded packages.
No dependency checking, just a search to make sure files are not being over-written.

There are a few add on package managers.  I use slapt-get.