[Discuss] Fibre Channel and CentOS 5 issues

Jason,

   It sounds like a config/driver issue. If there was an arbitrated loop or
hardware issue you would most likely not see LUNs at all.
   Not any experience with CentOS, but this seems like issues we've had
with Linux (RHEL and Solaris, even Windows) before.
   Also haven't used Brocade HBA, but Emulex and QLogic. Still seems like
config/driver though.

with gratitude and in service,
Tony Koker
~~~~~