[Discuss] [Position-available] Web developer wanted for small contract (The Limo)

Job Description: Web developer to revise a web site for "The Limo of
Boston" at www.thelimoboston.com. You will be given finished mockups and
all necessary image files. Your job is to turn them into web pages. You
might also need to move the site to a different web hosting service (or a
different account on the same service, which is www.hasweb.com). This is a
one-time contract, probably 10-20 hours for a competent developer, but if
you can take on changes & maintenance for the future, that's even better.

Required Skill-Set: The site is mostly static HTML plus one web form
(http://www.thelimoboston.com/reservation.shtml) hosted on a Linux
server. So you'll need HTML, SHTML, JavaScript, CSS, Linux shell, SSH, and
ideally a scripting language (Perl, PHP, etc.) if you decide to reimplement
the form. If you also have experience with search engine optimization (SEO)
that's a plus.

Job Type: contract, part-time, telecommuting is fine.

Compensation: Barter system. The Limo will exchange free limousine
transport for your work. (I've been a satisfied customer of The Limo for
10+ years and they're super-reliable and high quality.)

Company Description: The Limo is a small business owned by Steve
Firstenberg of Boston. It's basically just him, plus one or two other
drivers. Please respond directly to me, however, since Steve is
nontechnical.

Location: Boston area.

Placement Organization: N/A.  I am just the owner's friend. I also built
his current web site 14 years ago.

Please respond directly to me. Thanks very much.

--
Dan Barrett
dbarrett at blazemonger.com