[Discuss] [Position-available] Senior PHP jQuery MySQL KML software engineer (Weymouth)

Senior cloud application software engineer wanted by fast growing startup
company. The ideal candidate will have strong experience supporting 1M+ app
users. Software utilizes PHP5, jQuery and MySQL within the AWS environment.
Technological pluses include KML, geolocation optimizing, light-weight but
robust protocol usage and mobile app development. Understanding of
emergency communication and/or public safety practices is also a plus.

Responsibilities will center around development of cloud-based software
used by both mobile devices and browser-based users. We develop public
safety communication platforms for ios and android devices. Our products
provide alerts with instructions to help smartphone users deal with public
safety situations. The successful candidate will develop quality solutions
within a fast-paced team environment, communicating issues and needs
effectively to other team members and management.

   - Engineering BS or MS preferred.
    - At least 5 years of software engineering experience required.
   - Location: Weymouth
   - Compensation: Saving lives is priceless. And we pay competitive
   salaries, too.
   - Principals only. Recruiters and outsourcing companies, please don't
   respond.

Please submit your resume to us at mevans at elerts.com