[Discuss] Mozilla freeze ups

On Google Chrome, I have had a problem with it 'over consuming' my machine.

The fix was two parts.

In Settings, under "Background Apps", to turn off the "continue
running background apps when Google Chrome is closed"
When starting Google Chrome, in the shortcut, for the command:
   /opt/google/chrome/google-chrome --process-per-tab %U

Since I have obtained a newer (but used) laptop (Lenovo T61), and it
has a bit more horsepower.  It works smoother with the default Chrome
settings, but I still do turn off the background processes when Chrome
is closed.  I am not sure if this precludes Google Cloud Print from
working or not, but if it does, it is only on your 'printer server'
machine, so not using this option there makes sense.

I found that on my old machine (Dell Latitude D600), if I ran Hulu, at
times a second audio stream that was no where near synchronized with
the display would run, sometimes even when the display process was
canceled. ... Quite annoying.