[Discuss] Mozilla freeze ups

David Kramer wrote:
> Tom Metro wrote:
>> The other thing to check is Flash. If you have a vintage of FF that
>> still uses a separate process for Flash, you can find and kill that.
>
> What version of FireFox are you using?  I have 12.0, and have a separate
> process for flash:

I'm using an older vintage that uses a separate Flash process named
npviewer.bin. I had heard they were going to get rid of that separate
process to be more how Flash is handled on other platforms. The
information may have been inaccurate or the change never implemented.

 -Tom

--
Tom Metro
Venture Logic, Newton, MA, USA