[Discuss] Disk/Tape Eraser

I've got one of the Radio Shack bulk erasers that Shirley mentioned. The
problem is that unless you reconnect the disk to verify that it's wiped,
you never really know. Last batch, I just took a hammer to them. Never say
never, but it'll be pretty hard for someone to read a disk with a 1/2 in.
deflection in it.
Call me the paranoid and cynical one,
Scott