[Discuss] Has Comcast broken the internet?

    Tony> ? ?Not sure about the services that are working for you,
    Tony> whether they use DNS or not, but this sounds like a problem
    Tony> I've had in the past when the DNS for the ISP isn't working.

I'm not using the Comcast DNS,  because when it broke a year or so ago,
I read advice to use the google dns at 8.8.8.8 instead.  But it doesn't
surprise me if Comcast DNS is broken.  Would they have trouble routing
packets or something, even if I'm not using it directly?

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org, twitter: @serpentplayer)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired,
signifies in the final sense a theft from those who hunger and are
not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight Eisenhower, Quoted by Bob Herbert in the New York Times, December 1, 2009