[Discuss] Has Comcast broken the internet?

    Tony>    Maybe log into comcast (http://customer.comcast.com) and
    Tony> check service status (maybe with your phone). I'm not longer
    Tony> on comcast, or I'd have given it a peak myself.

I can't find service status.  As Tom suggested, I used
<https://customer.comcast.com> and was able to sign in, and there are no
alerts, but I can't find the service status.

--
Laura   (mailto:lconrad at laymusic.org, twitter: @serpentplayer)
(617) 661-8097	233 Broadway, Cambridge, MA 02139

The dipsomaniac and the abstainer are not only both mistaken, but they
both make the same mistake: They both regard wine as a drug and not as
a drink.

G. K. Chesterton