[Discuss] Gnu/Linux, PHP, PostgreSQL help at a non-profit

Hi All,

This is "Eric C" who's been posting to the list for a while but this
time with his work hat on.

Nothing is locked in, but I might be looking for a mid to upper level
programmer with experience in PHP and PostgreSQL.  I have a project
that I need a hand with as my plate is currently full.

We have a custom made Access based client management system, think
Efforts to Outcomes (ETO?) but more basic and worse, that is horribly
buggy and very long in the tooth.  I would like to replace this with
something understandable, functional and maintainable.

Everything will be under the GLP and our price range is between 5 to
10k.  I think the amount of time it will take to make what we want
greatly depends on ability level.  I could write it myself but it
would take me a while.  I've met guys who could bang this out in a
month.  Let me know if interested.

Thanks,

--
Eric Chadbourne