[Discuss] Verizon wireless "mandatory" dataplan

On Sun, 8 Jul 2012 12:48:06 -0400
Scott Ehrlich <srehrlich at gmail.com> wrote:

> Take a look at Page Plus Cellular (pagepluscelluar.com)-   a prepaid
> service which includes data, has excellent rates, and is a Verizon
> MVNO.
>
> I was with them before, and for the lack of minutes I use, and
> planning to return to them in a couple of months.   Pretty much
> Verizon's coverage without Verizon's contracts or prices.
>
> Scott

I've read a few anecdotes where some have used "too much" data via Page Plus, only to end up with PP turning of their data, permanently.

metroPCS http://www.metropcs.com/ has unlimited data on the CDMA side, lowest-price plan is $50.00/month with an Android, $60/month if you also want unlimited streaming with Rhapsody.  Only 1X data service in the metro Boston area and in roaming areas around New England (Sprint in CT/W MA, USCellular up north).

They also offer LTE service for as low as $40/month but on the LTE side, data speeds are throttled once you reach a certain limit during the billing period.  Not aware of any LTE roaming availability, at this time.