[Discuss] Google's Nexus 7

Chris O'Connell wrote:
> I've never once said "I wish this device were
> bigger!"

The keyboard on an Ipad is certainly nicer for being bigger, but last
night I was filling in a web form on the Ipad 2 and the keyboard was in
the way!, and the only way I could figure out how to get rid of it was
to tap on some non-text field widget (glad there was one). I am sure
there is another way, but I couldn't find it.

I quit being an Apple fan when their fit-and-finish quit being up to
what I thought were Apple standards. Jelly Bean is nice, I have very few
complaints. Even for the "observations" I have I don't pretend to know
how to make any rough spots certainly better without opening up some
other flaw.

-kb