No subject

"So what=92s the catch? None=85 in time. Currently, for most devices only
software decode of audio and video is hooked up. We considered waiting
until universal hardware decode was ready before making our
announcement, but in the end decided that in the spirit of keeping
things open and working with our ever-expanding community, it made
sense to open up sooner rather than later."

So, it's likely going to be a bit of CPU & power hog until they can
hook into the hardware decoding, but that's still a great first step.

--=20
Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com