[Discuss] Raspberry Pi

Guy Gold wrote:
> I recall a message from [Announce] about live demo as well (did not attend).

You're referring to the demo by Federico Lucifredi, who obviously has
one. I believe at least one other person mention having one on the
Hardware Hacking[1] list.

> has anyone ordered it yet ?

I haven't as I've been waiting for US distributors to carry it. I
haven't been in any runs to get my hands on one once I learned that it
was somewhat under powered to work as a media playback device. I haven't
thought of a real compelling application for it yet.

> ...in case anyone has more stories and would
> like to share, please do.

You can view all the Pi related threads here:

http://www.mail-archive.com/search?q=Raspberry+Pi&l=hardwarehacking%40blu.org

 -Tom

1. http://blu.wikispaces.com/Hardware+Hacking

--