[Discuss] Computer donations

I assist several programs that make refurbished computers
available to needy families living in Boston area housing
developments. e.g., the Whittier Tenants Association and the
Castle Square Tenants Association. We'd gladly accept computers
of that nature, and we have never asked for subsequent
fiscal support though in a small number of instances we check
back to see if more computers have become available where that
seems welcome.
We accept computers with or without operating systems.
   - Stephen Ronan