[Discuss] Ouya and XBMC

hi

On 8/8/12, Rich Pieri <richard.pieri at gmail.com> wrote:
> A console needs a continually growing library of good games that people
> want to play.

paraphrasing james carville, "it's the games, stupid."

it will be interesting to see what happens with this "open source"
console. if we look at the glass as half full, we can see a flowering
of indy games, as the cost to making one is just time ... on the other
[half empty] hand, it could just be a mess of unorganized crap.

regardless, i think it will open up some new markets of one sort or another ...

--
\js [http://or8.net/~johns/] : "complete obscure contrariness"