[Discuss] Linux performance measuring

I need to measure performance on one of our virtual machines. One of the
things I need to know is how often the memory requirement goes about
32GB. Not being an IT guy I have not really looked at tools. I am
familiar with sar(1) which should give me the data I want. Additionally,
VMware's vSphere also provides some reporting statistics. The vSphere
stats give me what I need, but trying to put them together meaningfully
is a pain. Preferably I would like something that is available on the
RHEL repo. At the moment I am only planning on watching 1 host, but I
may end up deploying it to several.

--
Jerry Feldman<gaf at blu.org>
Boston Linux and Unix