[Discuss] Running Android on a PC such as Android X86 Project

hi

On 9/27/12 15:54 , Brendan Kidwell wrote:
> I've got an Asus EEE netbook that I was considering installing "Android
> X86" on. I went as far as trying to install the latest build in VirtualBox
> and I had no trouble whatsoever getting it up and running in that. I gather
> from the Android X86 docs that a lot of people do actually run it on things
> like the EEE netbooks for day-to-day use.

this sounds interesting, as i'm also somewhat interested in android, and
this lets me run it without a 'smart' phone ...

my eee is currently running ubuntu, but video's getting weird and it
just is taking too damn long to boot up. can anyone say anthing about
how this runs on an an eee? snappy?

--
\js