[Discuss] Disabling UEFI and dual booting Linux and Windows

On Sun, 4 Nov 2012 06:42:32 -0500
John Abreau <abreauj at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm not really clear on the point you're trying to make in the
> context of this thread. Jerry is basically saying we need to be

The point is that most of the bad things you've heard about UEFI Secure
boot are wrong. They're lies and FUD. Sometimes it's just lies.
Sometimes it's incompetent users spouting nonsense and others repeating
it as gospel. I am trying to get you people to learn about UEFI Secure
Boot: what it is, what it does, and HOW THE HELL IT WORKS instead of
buying into the hype about how evil it is.

--
Rich P.