[Discuss] Help with soldering

Artisan's Asylum has the right tools for that, and if I'm around I could do
it in a few seconds if the disassembly etc. is already done.  There are a
couple of other folks who could do larger pitch stuff like that.

*
Drew Van Zandt
Artisan's Asylum Craft Lead, Electronics & Robotics
Cam # US2010035593 (M:Liam Hopkins R: Bastian Rotgeld)
Domain Coordinator, MA-003-D.  Masquerade aVST
*