[Discuss] Boston Linux Meeting reminder, tomorrow, Weds, Nov 7, 2012 - Desktop GNU/Linux SIG

The desktop SIG met this past Wednesday (November 7).  Despite the snow,
we had a turnout of 12 people and lively discussion.  The topic was
"GNU/Linux Desktop Election 2012" and included pitches for a few
different distributions.

A couple members of this list sent me some notes on Fedora, but
unfortunately, without anyone qualified to discuss Fedora and given
limited time, we couldn't get to those notes.  I'm still appreciative of
the people who sent them along and hope we can have Fedora represented
at a future meeting.

For those curious, meeting notes have been published here:
http://desktop-sig.blu.org/2012/11/gnulinux-desktop-election-2012.html

If you see any issues with my notes, including incorrect or missing
attributions, please let me know.

Best,
Will