[Discuss] Disabling UEFI and dual booting Linux and Windows

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:57:58 -0500
Bill Bogstad <bogstad at pobox.com> wrote:

> It looks like at least some Lenovo UEFI systems are SERIOUSLY broken.
>  This actually has nothing to do with whether secure booting is turned
> on or it.

An OEM shipping a broken firmware? That never happens. :)

But seriously, I find it interesting (in the "glad it's not me" sense)
that the firmware includes an explicit check for RHEL but Lenovo does
not offer RHEL as an option for this system.

--
Rich P.